Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend activities

I'm usually several weeks behind on posting our weekend adventures. Instead of trying to catch up, I've decided to post current events and eventually I'll post previous pic on digi layouts. (At least for this weekend, anyway). Our weekend started off on Friday with an outing to the new water park Aqua*tica. It was a bit cool but Kylie loved it and we loved her giggles. Aqua*tica's sandy area. Kylie was enjoying the feel of the sand running thru her fingers.

Sweet smile.




On Saturday I had the pleasure of babysitting our little friend Natalie. I took the girls to the new water play area nearby and the girls had a blast. We were joined by Kylie's other friends Kyla & Shea and their parents. After the water play, we came back to our house and the girls played non-stop from everything to dress up, to taking everything out of Kylie's closet and placing it on the floor, chasing each other and screaming to pretend cooking and the slide/climber in the patio. Somehow I was the one exhausted by the end of the evening.


Sunday started off with a day at one of our theme parks. Here's Kylie relaxing by a shady area enjoying her favorite...popcorn. Does she look relaxed & comfy or what? :-)

Lovely little ham
After the theme park, Kylie was still wired with no nap so we made another trip to the water play area which she absolutely loved.








Sean captured Kylie's beautiful little footprints








Oh yeah, after dinner this past Friday, Kylie and Mommy got a new toy. It's a jogging stroller so that I can get ready for bikini weather which is fast approaching. Wish me luck!


This next pic was inspired by my bloggie friend Colleen. I couldn't pass by this place and not think of you. I smile everytime you write so fondly of this place. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot WAIT to get Hannah on one of those chairs. LOVE IT! That is one you need to blow up! Thank you for posting that for me you are so darn sweet!! That little angel is getting so big and cuter by the day! Next year we are comin to Disney - swear. And we will get together. Can't wait!!