Thursday, November 15, 2007

First haircut

Yep, we finally did it. First haircut. I know you are probably thinking she didn't have much hair to begin with and you are right. But the little bit she did have was driving me nuts. I can't stand thin, stringy, mullet looking hairdo so I took her to the pro. Now an inch or so off the ends and Kylie is now sporting a healthy, thicker head of hair. Kylie was so sweet and quiet throughout the process peeking at the mirror every now and then to see what was going on. She as well as her mommy were very pleased with the results. Enjoy my amateurish layout. It is still a work in progress as I continue to learn my new hobby:-)


Template by THD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Judy and Kylie,

Love the digi scrapbooking. I am very jealous and wish I had the time to take on such a task. Kylie is so lovely and such a wonderful, sweet baby. You are very lucky. Remember we will always have room in the minivan when Sagan gets here! No worries there!

Kiss Hug!

Jeanne, Fred, and Ellie

Ann said...

That collage was a great idea. Her cute little haircut is so fitting. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!