Thursday, July 10, 2008

Holiday weekend

We had a fun filled holiday weekend. My SIL & family spent the 4th with us.
We went to Sea W*rld in the morning where Kylie and her cousin Ani had lots of fun. After nap time the girls showed off their swimming skills in the pool. The girls had a great time and played well together. Saturday morning we met up with family and friends for a little fun in the sun and water play for the kids. Judging by this pic I think Kylie had a nice time:-)

Saturday night Sean, Kylie and I went back to Sea W*rld in the evening. It was great to see the shows in the evening. After one of the shows we came across loud funky music and "mermaids & mermen" in an area usually dedicated to pearl diving. We were delighted in Kylie's excitement in interacting with the swimmers and dancing to the beat of the music. It is tough to tell from these pictures I placed into a collage but I thought I post them to give an idea of what it looked like. I took lots of video and they all turned out pretty dark and blurry - ugh!Sunday is such a blur. We are enjoying our summer and Kylie & I love having her Daddy around. It feels like summer is flying by way to fast. Kylie will be 3yrs old next month and I still can't believe how fast time is going by.




No comments: